Time for Photos Scheme
Even though there is not an exchange of funds, there are still terms and condition around these sessions to make sure both parties are clear on the transactions taking place and expectations are clearly laid out.
How does it work?
Your photographer will send you a booking confirmation to confirm, date, location and any other requirements of the shoot. It may also contain preparation information that will help you get the most out of your session. There will be dates included for the turnaround and delivery of your photos.
As part of the booking a Contract and Terms & Conditions must either be signed or confirmation of acceptance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org must be received. Of course if you do not wish to accept these terms then the shoot can be cancelled with no fees.
What is Included?
– A photo session in an agreed location and time, for an agreed duration. If you are late to the location this time will be taken as part of the agreed duration.
– 3 Fully Edited High Resolution Photos delivered through a proofing gallery on my websitewww.BethBeresfordPhotography.co.uk
What if I would like more photos?
There are two options, additional photos can be earned through my reward scheme or additional high resolution photos can be purchased through my website. Prices can be found at http://www.bethberesfordphotography.co.uk/information-pricing/.
What’s the Reward Scheme?
I operate a rewards scheme which is optional. Whether you decide to opt in or not, it does not affect the terms and conditions of the original contract provided, but gives the option to obtain extra products or services as specified below.
As part of the editing process a preview of your photos is released before the final (watermarked free) photos are released to you. The preview is shared on the website and various media platforms, as these photos are released on Media Platforms they may be water marked.
How does it work?
– Notify the photographer of your wish to participate and acceptance of T&C’s by email to email@example.com. It is imperative this is done at least 1 week before the delivery deadline indicated by the photographer. Once acceptance has been received you will be issued with a finish date for the scheme.
– Share the original social media post. Posts of photos or mentions on personal facebook pages outside of the original post are not included in this scheme, this is because the likes, comments and shares of the original post can’t be reliably tracked and then sent to you as proof of reach and rewards earned. You can post on other social media platforms such as instagram and twitter as long as Beth Beresford Photography is tagged so rewards can be tracked for you.
– Like, comment and share away!
– Once the set deadline has passed you will be issued with a screenshot of the social media post performance and a calculation of the total rewards earned.
– Extra photos will be added to your package as per set out in your contract. As long as you have notified the photographer by the deadline these will be issued with your photos.
– If you wish to stop the reward scheme at any time and claim your rewards up until that point then you may do so, but this requires notification via email. At least a week must be allowed to edit and prepare additional photos earned.
For every person (including yourselves) that likes, shares and comments on the post or a share of the post up until the deadline set by the photographer earns as follows:
– Facebook Like – 1 Extra Photo
– Facebook Comment – 1 Extra Photo
– Facebook Share – 1 Extra Photo
You can earn up to a maximum of the size of the gallery, this of course may vary if you were late or the weather did not allow for the full photoshoot time.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions.
Suffolk Wedding Photography & Ipswich Portrait Photographer